Sales / Business Development
Permanent | Full Time
Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production times, stock specifications, colors, and color sequences.
4) Inspect and examine printed products for print clarity, color accuracy, conformance to specifications, and external defects.
5) Input instructions in order to program automated machinery, using a computer keyboard.
6) Load, position, and adjust unprinted materials on holding fixtures or in equipment loading and feeding mechanisms.
7) Monitor feeding, printing, and racking processes of presses in order to maintain specified operating levels and to detect malfunctions; make any necessary adjustments.
8) Monitor stocks of materials such as paper, ink, and metal in order to maintain supplies during equipment operation.
Keep Calm and waka waka...