Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Permanent | Full Time
• Provides analysis of schedule data to identify key project issues.
• Supports the development of plans and schedules for proposals.
• May assist in leading junior staff through assignment tasks.
• Assists in tracking corrective actions.
• Assists in coordination of schedule input from all parts of the organization.
• Able to identify and assist in analysis of project schedule variances. Identifies and analyzes schedule variances and recommends associated corrective action.
• Updates and produces scheduling management reports.
• Assists in the development and maintenance of WBS and helps insure that project coding is effectively used for all cornerstone applications.
• Able to use drawings and specifications for schedule development.
• Expert ability to develop CPM schedule logic for engineering, procurement and construction as well as command of cornerstone scheduling system.
• Able to resource load schedule and perform remedial schedule risk analysis.
• Responsible for assembling data for schedule updating.
• Familiar with construction contracting and the scheduling implications of contract terms.
• Measures progress and reviews invoices of contractors.
• Reviews purchase orders and subcontract schedule status and provides management with input on subcontract performance.
• Knowledgeable of scope control and change management and has demonstrated ability to incorporate directed changes into schedule baseline. Knowledgeable in earned value methodology.
• Assumes responsibility for some elements of baseline schedule and associated maintenance.
• Familiar with basic cost analysis and forecasting as it relates to planning and scheduling.
• Conducts or assists in performance measurement and associated schedule trends.
• Supports various levels of project reporting.
• Participates in and at times leads project planning and scheduling review meetings.
• Assists in procedure development and implementation.
10 year of related work experience
Bsc. Engineering from an accredited international University
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Keep Calm and waka waka...