Washington, United States of America
Permanent | Full Time
AECOM is actively seeking a Program Manager to provide Business and Financial support. The position will be located at 300 M St SE Wash DC 20003.
• Provide direct program support to the Acoustic Systems Towed Array Program Office.
•Provide Contract Management Support including preparation, review, analysis and maintenance of Procurement Requests (PRs); Technical Instructions; contract Statements of Work (SOWs); Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs); and maintain Draft, audit, and finalize Navy contract documentation and Acquisition Category (ACAT) requirements to meet applicable statutory, regulatory, and NAVSEA requirements.
• Participate in and/or coordinate meetings on matters pertaining to Navy contract management or execution.
• Monitor program execution by appropriation and performer and prepare analyses and reports; develop spreadsheets, and routine program analyses; maintain tracking databases, and generate reports and documentation; and participate in future contract planning.
• Develop and maintain fiscal year spend plans.
• Interface with program office personnel, Navy field activity personnel, and contractors in budget and finance, acquisition, engineering, and logistics functional areas for issue resolution and planning.
• Conduct research into specific areas; prepare findings and report findings to AECOM team members and to the customer.
• Generate Earned Value Management analyses and recommendations across all PMS4011 contracts.
• Draft presentation material, enclosures, and correspondence as required.
• May require up to 10% travel.
• An active Government Security Clearance at the SECRET level.
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration or a related field.
• 10 years of job related experience or equivalent.
• Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook).
• Professional knowledge and technical expertise with the Navy's Programming, Planning, Budgeting, and Execution System (PPBES).
• Professional knowledge pertaining to Defense procurement and administrative processes.
• Good interpersonal team communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to solicit and coordinate input across functional areas.
• Good organizational, time management, and task prioritization skills.
• Proficiency in utilizing Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP); Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) and associated subsystems and the Standard Procurement Systems.
• Professional knowledge of Defense contracting and acquisition procedures including cost, incentive, and fixed price contracting and cost sharing arrangements.
• Familiarity with DoD Contracts, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), DOD FAR Supplement, DOD 5000 Series Directives and Instructions, Navy Acquisition Procedures, and familiarity with Contract Data Requirements List.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Keep Calm and waka waka...