AECOM is searching for a Project Control Administrator for one of our Washington, DC locations (HQ DOE/NNSA, Forrestal, Washington, D.C.).
The position provides broad administrative support in operational security that requires experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices to the management staff. The contract team provides direct support to the Weapons Security and Control Division, Nuclear Weapons Surety and Quality Division, Office of Defense Programs, National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA). This Division performs, develops, sustains, and maintains an effective and efficient suspense tracking system to ensure that all individuals with Department of Energy (DOE) Sigma security clearance access are documented accurately and in accordance with applicable DOE Orders. It is also responsible for managing and maintaining control of access rosters and all related pertinent material for Use Control and Nuclear Weapons Data (NWD) access programs.
Job requires access to classified/restricted data documents and/or materials.
- Provide contract administrative support: processing task work orders (verification of funds, adding/decomitting funds, and monitoring individual accounts); update and maintain system; create and maintain spreadsheet and databases with workload, cost and other program information.
- Monitor property, conduct audits and administer necessary paper work.
- Provide office management support to Program Manager and employees supporting contract(s) to include: identifying problem areas and finding workable solutions to these problems; facilitating communication with staff.
- Conduct technical reviews of all access requests to NWD, to include Sigma 14 and 15.
- Processes access requests for approval or disapproval by the Use Control Program Coordinator (UCPC) or Alternate.
- Enters all requested information to include Personally-Identifiable Information into the WDACS database of record purposes; forwards Sigma 20 requests to the appropriate program office for review and final processing.
- Manages all unclassified and classified visit requests involving NNSA to appropriately cleared/approved federal, contractor, and foreign national visitors.
- Provides customer support to federal clients, interdepartmental, and outside agencies as necessary to complete the Sigma Access Request Sheet, Polygraph Acknowledgement form and the National Training Center Sigma 14/Sigma 15 training online.
- Processes, inputs and tracks incoming Statements of Security Assurance for facilities that request approval to receive and store NWD.
- Compiles weekly totals of all processed foreign and domestic visits, and Statements of Security Assurance - prepares weekly reports for upper management.
- Conducts technical reviews of the WDACS database.
- Safeguards, handles, and controls all classified information/media, especially accountable matter.
- Coordinates, processes and tracks visits and approvals/disapprovals by British citizens to the United States and United States citizens to the United Kingdom.
- Serves as liaison to the British Embassy - manages, analyzes, and secures pertinent details involving British visits.
- Reviews, updates, processes and manages all visits in the US-UK Visit Module to include all user access/profile information.
- Performs daily encryption of appropriate electronic files.
NOTE: Personnel that meet general knowledge, skills, and abilities will receive extensive on-the-job qualification training to successfully perform all specialized requirements. Candidates must successfully complete all specialized training NLT 6 months after being assigned to a training regimen.
- Due to the nature of the work, candidate must be US Citizen
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position
- Active DOE-Q clearance is required
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a related field and a minimum 5 years of job related experience;
- Good written communication skills;
- Working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications;
- Organizational skills;
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work are required;
- Position may require travel;
- Security Clearance required: This position requires an active DOE "Q" security clearance. Note: holders of an active DoD Top Secret security clearance are acceptable, provided the security clearance can be transferred to DOE “Q” through the reciprocity process;
- This is an administrative level position with minimum 5 years project support experience;
- Must possess ability to work independently, interpret and implement IT policy and procedure specific to office management;
- Must be able to manage/control/safeguard/store classified information/media;
- Due to the nature of the work, candidate must be US Citizen.
General knowledge of DOE operational security requirements and NWD access requirements and acumen to collate and disseminate changes to DOE directives, policies, and regulations governing access to NWD.What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.