Civil Engineering,Construction,Project Engineering
Permanent | Full Time
SAJO is a leading general contractor and project management firm specializing in interior retail construction. SAJO is also a full service retail fixture resource firm that supplies value engineering, prototyping, manufacturing and rollout management internationally.
SAJO is in search of dynamic individuals for the position of PROJECT MANAGER in retail construction.
Candidates must have at least 3 Years of hands-on, construction experience. Candidates are required to have good oral and written communication in both French and English and have well developed organizational, management and leadership skills.
The project manager needs to:
• Be skilled in plan reading
• Be skilled in estimation
• Be skilled in negotiating with sub-trades
• Be skilled in planning, scheduling and executing all phases of the projects
• Ensure job quality
• Establish solid relations with clients, sub-trades and superintendents
• Perform administrative tasks such as obtention of permits and insurances as well as maintain all necessary documentation
• Communicate on a regular basis with clients and client representatives
• Have strong computer skills
The candidate does need previous experiance of working on retail projects. Candidates must be living in Montreal or be willing to relocate.
Keep Calm and waka waka...