Permanent | Full Time
The Program Manager will coordinate multiple projects for the existing portfolio of Data Migration; including on-going development efforts, legacy sustainment efforts, alignment with planned OS and tool upgrades, and coordination of third party resources. Responsibilities for this position include leading and planning the execution of multiple data services projects
· A minimum of 7 years of project management. Strong Project Management skills. Project Management certification (PMI) is preferred
· Develop and plan projects. This includes cost estimates, spend profiles, and project timelines; and then monitoring execution to ensure cost & schedule target are being adhered to.
· Develop risk management plans.
· Create and deliver project documentation as required by Program Mgmt Office
· Work closely with the Data Migration leadership team and other partners to ensure daily and weekly plans are developed, communicated and adhered.
· Collaborate with TIS and Business teams to support opportunities – act as the coordinator of the Intake Process: review requests, ensure information is complete, triage for prioritization, build into plan. Tools used for managing project support is Temenos program.
· Ensure plans are complete for Transition-to-Operations activities – documentation, resources, budget, operations training, operations knowledge-transfer.
· Communicate effectively and frequently with the assigned clients as their requests are being fulfilled; be responsive and available to client concerns, issues, feedback, and questions
· Coordinate with Manage Service Providers; develop resource requirements to appropriately plan and execute assigned projects, including but not limited to internal support, delivery teams and contractors
Keep Calm and waka waka...