Responsible for the financial management of condominium properties and to provide support to the Property Managers and Board of Directors.
Liaises and works cooperatively with the Property Managers, Board of Directors and Senior Staff.
- Timely preparation of monthly financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Complete analysis of cash flow and operating variances
- File HST returns
- Schedule and oversee completion of Corporation yearly audits, including posting of adjusting entries
- Complete utility chargebacks as required
- Yardi software experience
- Knowledge of month-end/accounting cycle for the preparation of full set of financial statements
- Strong understanding of operational statements, budgets, and variances
- Strong bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Software experience (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
We are a fast-paced, fast-growing company looking for A-Players who live and breathe our core values of Integrity, Commitment, Care and Delivering WOW. If you truly believe that this is YOU and you are up for the challenge, then we look forward to your positive response and resume submission.