Our client a leading engineering contractor is currently delivering £multi-million packages of work for the new build nuclear project HPC. Based out of their Bristol offices you will be working with the project delivery team to deliver contract system requirements and deliver profitable monthly returns.
Candidates must be eligible to qualify for Security Clearance
- Preparing, documenting and monitoring budget and pre-estimates for maintenance and project works using the agreed Contract schedules
- Assisting in the production of fixed price estimates
- Monitoring performance of fixed price and reimbursable works, including application for payment
- Control & input of site measures into bespoke valuation systems
- Familiar with operating mechanical, electrical, scaffolding, insulation & painting Schedule of Rates, Fixed Price and Reimbursable contracts is essential.
- Valuation preparation and submission
- Monitoring of dayworks/variations against the contract
- Assist Customer in the preparation of budget costing and actual spend reports
- Post valuation checks and agreements
- Provide commercial feedback to Commercial Manager and various Operational Managers
- Maintain Productivity trackers and communicate weekly to the various Operations Manager
- Assisting with contract development, administration, tracking, and analysis, as well as communication of changes to all parties
- Timely completion of sales invoicing in line with agreed valuations
- Assist central Commercial Department where required. Time may be required to be spent assisting on various accounts
- Carry out general tasks as requested by the Commercial Manager
- Recognised qualification for Quantity Surveying
- Experience / knowledge of NEC3 Contracts
- Previous knowledge or experience of mechanical/piping
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.