Our client a leading engineering contractor is currently delivering £multi-million packages of work for the new build nuclear project HPC. Based out of their Bristol offices you will be working with the project delivery team to evaluate and manage the risk to the projects.
- You will be involved in all elements of risk management (mitigation, monitoring, analysis etc.)
- Updating key internal and external stakeholders
- Developing risk management standards, policies and procedures in line with end client expectations
- Establishing and managing the PPP risk management plan
- Coordination with programme management team and Project Delivery Teams on all aspects of risk management
- Run and facilitate risk management workshops
- Maintenance and analysis of the risk register
- Facilitate development, implementation and tracking of mitigation actions ·
- Provide monthly and weekly reports as required
- Risk Analysis using a variety of methods
- Ability to monitor / identify Risk
- New build construction project expertise
- Risk Mitigation
- Candidates must be eligible to qualify for Security Clearance
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.