Atlas Pro's mission is to create highly-engaging campaigns that empower customers. We know that every team member makes a vital contribution to our success and thus all of our employees, from associates to senior management, are treated with the utmost respect.
As a Sales Intern, you will have the unique opportunity to contribute to exciting and engaging campaigns that focus on building a reliable client base. You will learn all aspects of our company including how to promote the visibility of our services and engage and retain a growing client base.
Responsibilities of the Sales Intern:
This will be an entry-level sales internship. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Train to develop a thorough understanding of each client’s needs and help them analyze their goals and present possible solutions.
- Learn to evaluate sales solutions that match their individual needs, solve their problems, and make their lives easier.
- Support customers by acting as the point of contact for all customers, solving any problems quickly and effectively to increase sales and meet territory sales goals.
- Assisting with other projects and initiatives within the office as needed.
Requirements of the Sales Intern:
- Holding or working towards a degree in business, communications, marketing, or other related field an asset but not required as this is an entry level sales role.
- Knowledge of a variety of tools including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- Good knowledge of all major social media platforms.
- Self-starter able to work independently, as well as collaboratively as part of a fast-moving and agile team.
What We Offer for the Sales Intern:
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Entry level position with training and the opportunity to gain experience in an entry level sales and business development role.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- All expense paid conferences.