Sales / Business Development
Permanent | Full Time
The successful candidate will be responsible for soliciting and gaining aircraft components maintenance services sales while servicing existing accounts. This position will focus on various commercial and business aircraft within the defined geographic sales territory.
• Identify potential new customers and develop appropriate account plans to acquire the business
• Service existing accounts with a high level of customer service
• Grow Aviatechnik's share of business with existing customers
• Learn and operate within the parameters of the newly-defined Account Based sales process
• Organize and attend conference and trade shows
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Mechanical aptitude and/or interest
• Exposure to the field working environment in the various industries mentioned above
• Basis knowledge of aerospace industry and applications is preferred
• Ability to deal effectively with customers at various levels, including field operations, area supervisors, maintenance and purchasing personnel and senior management
• Focus on customer needs with strong team work mindset
• Project management skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations effectively
• Strong negotiation skills coupled with business literacy
• Computer literacy to ensure efficient communication and account maintenance
• This position includes both base salary as well as variable compensation
Job Type: Full-timeWe are an aircraft components repair shop.
Keep Calm and waka waka...