Location: USA MD Frederick
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ48871
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
GDIT manages the scientific peer review of biomedical research for a federal government agency. The Scientific Review Manager is the scientific/technical lead for individual peer review programs, oversees all scientific/technical aspects of the review process, ensuring a fair and thorough review of each research application by a panel of subject-matter experts.
Responsibilities of an SRM include:
- Supervises scientific review officers (SROs) assigned to individual peer review panels.
- Guides SROs throughout the peer review process, including reviewer recruitment, meeting facilitation and summary statement writing.
- Serves as the primary point of contact with the client program manager.
- Manages client expectations.
- Develops and presents reviewer trainings.
• PhD or MD or equivalent
• 3-6 yrs working experienceScheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Travel Required:
Less than 10% T elecommuting Options:
Some Telecommuting AllowedWork Location:
USA MD FrederickAdditional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. \n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.