Work in technical team under the leadership of Design Manager.
Ensure the efficiency, quality and performance of the Civil Works to meet project objectives.
- Monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of the project are carried out as per inspection plan/drawings/codes and specifications.
- Coordinate with all other disciplines - mechanical, civil/structural and architectural
- Assist project team in reviewing, responding to, and quantifying claims of contractors' claims related to civil Works.
- Assist with the final inspection of the work. Review the adequacy and accuracy of punch lists. Monitor final completion of the work and witness testing and commissioning of the works and verify accuracy of contractors' as-built drawings
- Provide timely recommendations and directions to mitigate and resolve issues related to Civil Works arise during project progress
- Review work implementation, design and construction to ensure correct implementation of the project according to design, project specifications, details and standards.
- Ensure the efficiency, quality and performance of the Civil works to meet project objectives
- Monitoring the Civil works for conformance with the provisions of the contract documents, manufacturer's instructions and the procedures manual.
- Serving as Senior technical team representative for all matters related to construction quality assurance of Civil works and design.
- Coordinate with site/off team for the Civil shop drawings and other design matters with relevant supporting documents to process for approval or disapproval.
Preferred QualificationsWhat We Offer
- QA/QC of civil Works
- Site experience in basic design requirements, estimation, installation and all site activities related to all Civil works for construction of building and infrastructure projects
- Familiar with all the Civil Engineering methodologies as well as the corresponding equipment, materials, consumables, tools and manpower allocations related to civil works for building projects.
- Well versed in interpreting and executing civil related drawings.
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Experience in a mixture of site and office construction management and programming/planning.
- Familiar with Codes and Standards governing construction projects in the KSA
- Knowledge of construction supervision procedures and techniques
- Experience supervising and directing construction management staff in implementation of effective construction management procedures and processes
- Management skills to lead a team of civil inspectors in field inspection and approvals of installed works
- Computer skills to aid reporting.
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.