You are using the web browser we don't support. Please upgrade or use a different browser to improve your experience.
"icon arrow top"
Senior Network Automation Engineer (F5, Firewall) - Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates
Permanent | Full Time
- Load Balancers (e.g. NetScaler, Foundry ServerIron, Alteon, F5 BigIp, Cisco CSS).
- Network Operating Systems (e.g. IOS, JunOS).
- Network monitoring and management (e.g. nagios, mrtg/rrd, SNMP).
- Sniffers and Protocol Analyzers (e.g.Wireshark, tcpdump, ethereal).
- Knowledge of Security technologies (e.g. SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS).
- Knowledge of routing protocols (RIP, OSPF, BGP) and switching technologies.
- Strong working knowledge of commonly used appliances (load balancers, VPN appliances, WAN accelerators, cache devices, packet shapers, protocol analyzers).
- A solid understanding of WAN and LAN switching and routing, ARP, TCP, IP, HTTP, SMTP, DNS and other related internet protocols.
- A strong working knowledge of secure Web application delivery.
- A strong working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol stack.
- A strong working knowledge of application layer protocols.
- Knowledge of Layer 4-7 load balancing and SSL acceleration technologies.
- A working knowledge of UNIX (FreeBSD/Linux) server administration and scripting Nice to have.
- Internet Software (Apache, BIND) Nice to have.
- Experience using DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Splunk.
- Experience with centralized device monitoring and management tools such as Solarwinds, Netbrain, OpenNTI.
- Bachelor of Engineering or computer science graduate. Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Radware, Microsoft certification will be added advantage.
- The person must possess good presentation, verbal and written communication skills. In addition, the individual must be flexible, dependable and have good time management skills.
- Minimum of 10+ years. Strong understanding of Networking environment. Good understanding of Networking and Firewalling technology along with ADC, Application Firewalls, Wan Optimization, VPN, etc.
Keep Calm and waka waka...