Position Type: Full-time
Location: Greater Vancouver
To start, you'll be surrounded by smart, innovative, and caring people — invested in our customers and the community. Agilyx is a fast-growing worldwide company and a licensed Unit4 partner providing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions designed from the ground up for people-centric organizations. If you're looking to share your unique perspective and ideas at a collaborative table and help all kinds of businesses achieve their visions, check us out.
Agilyx's Professional Services practice is looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage several projects of varying sizes in North America. This position is a Vancouver-based position and applicants must reside in the Greater Vancouver area.
Reporting to the Professional Services Manager, the Senior Project Manager will deliver high-quality project management services to our Unit4 Business World customers using our proven Agilyx Implementation Methodology (AIM). The Senior Project Manager will also work closely with sales, to support pre-sales activities in creating RFP responses, attending and presenting at product demonstrations, and creating Statements of Work.
Agilyx offers competitive benefits and salary packages, including 3 weeks of vacation to start, excellent Extended Medical, Dental and LTD benefits.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To assume responsibility for the initiation, planning, execution, control and closure of projects relating to the implementation of end-to-end ERP Projects on time, within budget and to the agreed scope in a commercial manner.
- Plan and manage end-to-end delivery and implementation of UBW and associated products
- Work to create collaborative plans and deliver projects on time, within budget and scope.
- Create, monitor and maintain Project Plans in Microsoft Project.
- Project scheduling and assigning resources to project tasks
- Manage customer expectations and be able to communicate status of issues and impacts with relevant client sponsors and process owners.
- Ensure project objectives are met by monitoring and measuring progress regularly to identify variances from plan so that corrective action can be taken when necessary
- Status reporting and sponsor meetings
- Manage Project Stages - formalizing and acceptance of the project phases and bringing it to an orderly end
- Manage Change Control
- Engage with stakeholders
- Create resource and project schedules as part of the pre-sales process.
- Assist with contract development.
- Contribute to the development of processes and documentation to support the work of the Professional Services.
- Provide mentorship to junior Project Managers.
- To be familiar with, and follow the guidelines as set out in the Agilyx PM Handbook
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- 5+ years project management experience
- Experience as a Project Manager for 2+ enterprise software implementations
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or working towards it.
- An understanding of Project Management processes surrounding implementing complex software or ERP systems.
- Intermediate to high level knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Experience with implementation using the methodology of Plan, Design, Build, Test, Deploy
- Excellent stakeholder management skills including the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders across the organization.
- Be a self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with minimum supervision
- Earn respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
- Act with integrity and has a track record of excellent problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Unit4 Business World and associated products an asset.
- Willingness and ability to travel (including internationally) where required. Travel is approximately 5%.
- Must possess a valid Canadian Passport.
- MS Project
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit cover letter and resume via Breezy HR. We would like to thank everyone in advance for applying as only those shortlisted will be contacted. Agilyx values diversity and is an equal-opportunity employer.