Provides direction and management of project and ensures on-schedules completion on time and within budget in and accordance with AECOM contractual obligations.
The Senior PM is responsible for scope development, scope management including over view of design and construction stages and commercial performance of the project to meet goals and objectives.
The role extends to ensuring the proper administration of the project and associated administrative functions.
Runs projects through the project lifecycle with limited director involvement
- Manage project lifecycle stage including coordination with project stakeholders and others external and internal parties to achieve project milestones targets
- Acts as the Company representative with the Client and selected consultants and contractors during the program execution, Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client
- Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
- Prepares Project Management Plan, Health & Safety Plan, Project Plan and other quality documents.
- Establishes the program requirements for all areas of the project.
- Plans, directs, supervises and controls the execution of all project management and administrative functions of the assigned project or subtask.
- Assigns responsibility to key subordinates after careful assessment of how to utilize their qualifications and strengths.
- Provides input to performance reviews and development plans for subordinates.
- Work with others to develop budgets, schedules and plans for the various elements of a project.
- Monitors and reports to management on the progress of all projects activities within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedules.
- Establishes and leads meeting as required to review project status and formulate actions items.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this positions as may be appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with the company's Quality Assurance policies and procedures
- Prepare proposals and qualification documents in the interest of obtaining new assignments.
- Provide such further assistance to senior management as may be required from time to time.
- Specific Language requirements – English
- Good working knowledge of FIDIC contracts or similar
- Specific industry and project experience – Mega Projects
- Requirements for driving licenses
- Mandatory Professional Certifications
What We Offer
- Honours Degree in construction or project management or similar built environment subject
- Specific Project Management training and qualification
- Membership of a Chartered Institution (MICE/ MCIOB/ MRICS preferred)
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.