Are you a Senior Project Manager with previous experience managing and winning large tenders within the nuclear sector and a strong commercial awareness I would love to hear from you?
My client is a global engineering and project management services provided to highly regulated sectors such as nuclear, oil and gas and science and research industries.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Excellent team working skills and willingness to engage within each stage of the project
- Tender management experience
- Experience in managing project start up and mobilisation
- Experience of driving a complex project to cost and time
- Experience operating in a commercial environment e.g. NEC Contracts
- An understanding of risk management in project delivery
- Leadership and people management experience
- Ability to motivate and influence
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Experience in managing stakeholders
- Ability to think and plan strategically
- Good understanding of and ability to contribute to the wider business strategies and vision
- Drive and determination
- SC Cleared or have the ability to be SC Cleared
- Degree qualified in an engineering or technical subject
- Further qualification in project management (either MSc or APM Registered project professional or equivalent)
- Experience in a nuclear or other highly regulated industry
- Experience in the full project life cycle
- Experience in the tendering process
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.