Washington, DC, United States
Permanent | Full Time
Location: USA DC Washington
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ48865
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
Information Systems Management
GDIT is seeking a highly motivated, independent contributorSalesforce Developerwith 10+ years of developer experience to support executive and senior clients in developing, integrating, and automating customized Salesforce platforms. The candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including complex configuration, customization, and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations.
US Citizenship required. Active CBP BI Clearance Required or Clearable. Active Top Secret or Secret clearance is acceptable.
· At least 3 years of hands-on development experience (proven track record) with each- APEX, Visualforce. Experience must be recent.
· More than one year experience developing in Lightning Components and Communities.
· Preferred Certifications: Administrator and Advanced Administrator. Relevant certifications include Platform App Builder, Developer I and Developer II.
· Expert in understanding and explaining differences developing between Visualforce Components and Lightning Components.
· Work closely with the Salesforce team to support the migration and integration of technical and PII data from a legacy platform to Salesforce using open source and technologies.
· Documentation supporting systems integration, operation, maintenance, and logistics functions Develop and administer applications on the Salesforce platform.
· Integrate application plug-in to adhere to user stories using Application Programming Interface (API).
· Write technical and non-technical content that supports the operation and or maintenance of the Salesforce Platform.
· Bacherlor's Degree and/or Master's Degree in relevant disciplines.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent organizational skills.
Desired Qualifications and Skills :
· Experience in Salesforce Development including declarative development, Custom Objects, Flows, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP Web Services and developing custom Lightning components
· Experience using tools like JIRA, Git, Subversion
· One or more Salesforce Certifications: Salesforce Administrator Certification, Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification, Salesforce Certified App Builder, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA DC Washington
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. \n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keep Calm and waka waka...