Permanent | Full Time
Are you ready to work on the rendering technology used in some of the largest Feature Film productions in the world?
AWS Thinkbox, a subsidiary of Amazon Web Services, focuses on providing software for tens of thousands of users across the world. Our technology is used in many of the largest feature films, and in the architecture, design, and engineering markets. AWS Thinkbox offers a creative environment and encourages a culture of innovation with a focus on delighting our customers. Visit our website to learn more about the team and what we do: http://www.thinkboxsoftware.com/
AWS Thinkbox Products
Deadline® is a cross-platform render farm management tool used by tens of thousands of people around the world. Deadline offers its clients the ability to efficiently distribute rendering tasks among a large pool of local machines or by utilizing AWS and popular cloud computing services.
Our 3D software technologies are focused on the creation, management, rendering and meshing of point clouds. One of our major products is "Krakatoa". Krakatoa is used by hundreds of studios and artists around the world to create volumetric smoke, fire, and other simulation FX.
We are looking for passionate, talented Senior Software Engineer who has experience building innovative, distributed, cross-platform applications. You will have the opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of our cutting edge products. In this role, you will:
· Be responsible for system architecture and development for new product initiatives and feature development.
· Design, prototype and deliver new and innovative product solutions, working directly with product managers and customers.
· Work in a fun, Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software.
· Mentor and grow other software engineers on your team
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
· Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or a related discipline.
· 6+ years of software development experience.
· Fluency with C#, C++, and Python.
· In-depth knowledge of computer science, data structures and algorithms.
· Strong problem solving ability and object-oriented design skills.
· Proactivity, leadership and team work.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· 10+ years of software development experience.
· Experience developing cross-platform C# and C++ applications.
· Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
Keep Calm and waka waka...