Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Permanent | Full Time
Stantec Dammam is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to support on a mega water supply project for the eastern region comprising of Project Management, Design and Construction Supervision.
Key Tasks and Duties include:
• Assist in data collection and analysis for conceptual planning and design, prepare design drawings and specifications, and solve design problems as required.
• Assist with field investigations to collect design information.
• Engineering analysis, technical writing, design calculations, specifications, and drawings on projects
• Successfully support project activities through the application of technical engineering planning, principles and techniques
• Assist in project administration including writing technical reports, gathering information, drafting proposals, drafting correspondence, tracking project costs, and completing progress reports.
• Carrying out work to agreed budgets and timelines
• Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for project design and construction.
3.Collaboration and working as part of a team.
• Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
• Work under the direction of the Project Manager;
• Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
• Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project
• Internal and external client liaison
• Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
• Experience in utility diversions and management
• Complete all work in line with Stantec Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
• Design for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
'- Minimum B.Sc. Civil Engineering or equivalent
Minimum 10 years experience in construction supervision of similar network projects
Experience in GCC region water sector projects
We're active members of the communities we serve. That's why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients' challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit: http://www.stantec.com/careers.html
Keep Calm and waka waka...