Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Permanent | Full Time
Stantec Dammam is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to support on a mega water supply project for the eastern region comprising of Project Management, Design and Construction Supervision.
Key Tasks and Duties include:
• Assist in data collection and analysis for conceptual planning and design, prepare design drawings and specifications, and solve design problems as required.
• Assist with field investigations to collect design information.
• Engineering analysis, technical writing, design calculations, specifications, and drawings on projects
• Successfully support project activities through the application of technical engineering planning, principles and techniques
• Assist in project administration including writing technical reports, gathering information, drafting proposals, drafting correspondence, tracking project costs, and completing progress reports.
• Carrying out work to agreed budgets and timelines
• Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for project design and construction.
3.Collaboration and working as part of a team.
• Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
• Work under the direction of the Project Manager;
• Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
• Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project
• Internal and external client liaison
• Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
• Experience in utility diversions and management
• Complete all work in line with Stantec Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
• Design for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
Site Civil Engineer (Water Supply)
'- Minimum B.Sc. Civil Engineering or equivalent
Minimum 10 years experience in construction supervision of similar network projects
Experience in GCC region water sector projects
Keep Calm and waka waka...