Washington, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Are you looking for a change of pace? Are you looking for more progression or a bigger salary?
Our client is offering a fantastic new benefits package to all new and existing employees. They are seeking Children's Social Workers, with a drive to bring a genuine change to the children and families in the community, to join the Assessment Team. ...
Fantastic benefits available:
* A highly competitive salary
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays - Increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service
* Car Allowance
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* Access to a range of training and development opportunities
* Maternity / Adoption / paternity leave
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* To manage an assigned caseload of children and families, independently, in compliance with agreed casework objectives
* Assessing and managing risks appropriately and in accordance with statutory regulations and guidelines.
* To investigate complaints of alleged neglect, abuse or ill-treatment of children undertake assessments and where appropriate arrange accommodation or children and young people maintaining appropriate personal/professional boundaries.
* To keep up to date with social work practice, and also to reflect and identify development and training needs to ensure continuous professional development. Remember, it pays to have friends - make a referral and receive £300.Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Keep Calm and waka waka...