Permanent | Full Time
Maplesoft Group is currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager to join one of our clients located in Calgary
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Execution and delivery of assigned projects & deliverables of the PTC program; adherence to required timelines and quality standards, PMO process & reporting.
• 5 – 10 years expertise in project managing application development and infrastructure projects.
• Experience with Microsoft Teams/Office 365 would be an asset
• Change Management (OCM) experience
• Ability to work with minimal guidance, application and infrastructure experience.
• Strong leadership skills, highly organized, ability to be inventive & drive deliverables, strong interpersonal & negotiation skills.
The Work Products:
• Managing project deliverables, target dates, resources, escalation of issues; risks and dependencies.
• Monitoring of project scope, detailed schedule and financial tracking.
Maplesoft Group prides itself on its distinct corporate culture and recognizes that success is a direct reflection of our most valuable asset - our people. Therefore, attitude and ambition are key personality traits we seek out, along with skill and aptitude, in potential employees.
We thank you for your interest in Maplesoft Group and wish to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.Contact Recruiter:
Keep Calm and waka waka...