Wheeler, United States of America
Permanent | Full Time
AECOM is hiring a qualified Supervisor 1 at our Wheeler AAF, HI location.
Primary responsibilities include:
Managing and coordinating production activities which generate labor dollar values between $6.5M and $20M involving 190 personnel.
Verifies work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
Issues written and oral instructions.
Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
Maintains harmony among workers.
Prepares composite reports from individual reports of subordinates
Adjusts errors and complaints.
Visits job sites to insure all safety precautions/procedures are being implemented.
Inspects work sites during and after completion to determine quality and completeness.
Reviews all work order, labor time sheets and material requests for accuracy before submitting for action.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Minimum of seven (7) years as a production journeyman with at least two years in a Supervisory role with project management and budgetary responsibilities of up to $10M annually is required.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety orders, operation and maintenance instructions, maintenance procedure manuals and contract delivery orders.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to communicate at all levels effectively before management, customers and employees involved in organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as man-hour standards and percentages.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
• Knowledge in Billing Cycles.
• Ability to make sound decision and strong interpersonal skills while representing the company in a positive manner at customer meetings.
• Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting up to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills and must be able to work under deadlines.
• Must be available for any shift. Willing to work weekends and other hours as needed.
• Candidates must have a valid Driver's License.
Must be available for any shift. Willing to work weekends and other hours as needed
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Keep Calm and waka waka...