£ 9 - £ 10 per hour
Guildford, South East, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Are you looking for that step up, that new and exciting role to sink your teeth into?
Our aim is to provide the highest quality of care in the community to those with varying needs from dementia, to brain injury and those with physical disabilities. Located within the surrounding areas of Runnymede, Elmbridge, Epsom, and Banstead. This domiciliary care provider is looking to bring the next set of excited troops on board to help to give the highest quality of care to others.
* Competitive salary
* A chance to complete your NVQ's in social care
* Career progression
* Working with a highly reputable company
* Assisting with all social outings within the community or to appointments
* Keeping them active and promoting a semi-independent environment
* Supporting with any aspects of personal care, medication distribution, and dignity control
* Ensuring every resident is comfortable in their own homes and have assistance with washing, cleaning, and cooking
What is required?
* Supporting with varying shifts from 7am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 7am-8pm / 8pm-7am
* To be available to work alternate weekends
* No experience is needed, however positions available for all levels of staff
* Driver is essential in this role
Are you looking for an opportunity to support many service users with different types of needs, then this is the position for you. Come on board and help us strive to be at the forefront of the care sector.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Keep Calm and waka waka...