Location: USA NY Fort Drum
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ48695
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
GDIT is seeking a Systems Administrator that manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems. In this role, you will support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Desktop to Data Center program. On this program we willassist the MTFs sites with transitioning to a single enterprise network via the D2D Program and other IT initiatives. A consolidated and integrated approach to this effort will continue to ensure the D2D fills requirement gaps; meets current and future mission needs; and reaches the goals of the Department of Defense (DoD) leadership. This effort centers on providing needed support at the different MTF site locations throughout the MHS Genesis rollout in compliance with the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) to implement electronic health and benefits records.
Additional locations are available for this opportunity, both US and OCONUS.
- Responsible for activities related to system administration.
- Assigns personnel to various projects, directs their activities, and evaluates their work.
- Ensures long-term requirements of systems operations and administration are included in the overall information systems planning of the organization.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration and integrity of computer software. Implements operating system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
- Install, configure computer software and maintain its integrity.
- Implement operating system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
- Provide documentation for System Administration, as needed.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of experience in Information Technology (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Minimum of (1) one year experience as a Systems Administrator.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) and Security +.
- Experience with DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Experience with Windows platform.
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain a US security clearance (Public Trust to T5 SSBI) is required
40 Travel Required:
None T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not AllowedWork Location:
USA NY Fort DrumAdditional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. \n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.