Our client a leading Engineering services provider is currently leading a Turnaround on a Top Tier COMAH site in Teesside.The TAR is scheduled for Q1 2020 but the project requires the Planner to be in place with immediate effect.
Duties will include:
- Produce programme
- Monitor programme continually against performance
- Incorporate programme variations
- Programme report to client/management
- Anticipate problem areas regarding critical paths and advise remedial action.
- Allocate the estimate costs to the activities on the programme and assist in the baselining of the programme.
- Development and communication of resource requirements necessary to meet the demands of the project timescales.
- Analyse Earned Value Performance on the project
- Ability to produce a feasible programme of activities from a given scope of work.
- Communication skills to liaise with all relevant parties to report accurate contract status.
- An ability to anticipate and highlight critical programme areas for management action.
- Fluency in Primavera P6 and excel to provide prompt accurate and regular information.
- Awareness of the technical implications and interfaces to be able to programme work effectively.
- Awareness of the impact of planning on safety, quality and cost considerations.
- To produce all necessary programmes at the appropriate times to reflect the overall contract requirements.
- To monitor and update all contract programmes by relevant discussion with all relevant parties.
- To predict and communicate critical path deviations to enable management to take corrective action.
- To optimise the use of approved computer software packages to ensure the above accountabilities are met.
- To incorporate emergent works effectively into existing programmes.
- To report progress against programme on a regular basis and record any delays with associated reasoning.
- Sufficient and appropriate assistant/trainee Planning Engineer experience.
- Sufficient and appropriate experience in Petrochemical, Power & Process Industry Sectors.
- Experience of working on TAR or Shutdowns preferred
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.