£ 60,000 - £ 65,000 per year, Package
Chesterfield, East Midlands, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Are you Technical Manager who has worked within the housing sector? I am seeking an experienced Technical Manager to work for a residential house builder who are looking for some one to hit the ground running out of their Chesterfield regional office. The Technical Manager will be expected to use his/her skill in producing and obtaining drawings from Head Office. Then instructing and procuring from external design consultants, engineers and other providers. All necessary drawings and information would then be checked to a satisfactory standard, in a cost effective way, delivered on time to meet the Company's programme and needs.
You would have a Technical team below you and you would report to the Technical Director.
* Competitive Salary
* Car Allowance or Company Car
* Health Care
* Joining a team in which will help you grow
* Attend meetings as agreed with the Technical Director and / or Divisional Development Director.
* Produce information as instructed to assist with formal discharge of planning conditions.
* Periodically visit sites to check for compliance with issued designs.
* Contribute to specification improvement discussions.
* Maintain general awareness of Statutory Requirements, Relevant Planning Guidance, NHBC Requirements, Building Control Updates and Local Authority changes.
If this is something you are interested in looking at, please do get in touch or apply and we can discuss the role in greater detail.
Techincal Manager- Technical- Manager- Developer- Engineer - Architectural
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills liaising with technical teams
Keep Calm and waka waka...