Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Permanent | Full Time
• Provides administrative support to one or more managers within a group, office or business unit including some of or all of the following: prepares or proofs correspondence, forms, spreadsheets, or documents, schedules meetings, makes travel arrangements, and/or maintains inventory of office supplies.
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Uses Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other programs to accomplish work.
• Works under general supervision.
10 years of related work experience
relative qualification is a must
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Keep Calm and waka waka...