CHP Service Engineer Job in Swindon UK
Looking for a new CHP Servicing role that doesn’t have you traveling the length of the Country every other day? Provectus Recruitment are currently partnered with leading CHP business, that offer comprehensive service & support engineering to the UK’s Combined Head & Power market.
Apply (by clicking the relevant button) after checking through all the related job information below.
This business has a large presence in the UK’s CHP market, with contracts in Hospitals, Farms, Universities, Power-Grids etc.
Due to continued growth in the Western/South Western Region of the UK, we are actively looking to hire & CHP Service Engineer.
You will be joining an established & well-known brand, helping them boost their CHP service offering, whilst carrying out service work at existing clients.
* Carry out service & maintenance/upgrade work on CHP generator sets.
* Use your technical knowledge to methodically resolve problematic gas engines Candidate Profile Candidates should be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of CHP engines & their operation (Jenbacher, CAT, MWM etc) We would like to see:
* Time-spent in a customer facing CHP service type role.
* A people’s person with the ability to build solid relationships with existing and new customers.
* Several years’ experience carrying out servicing, commissioning, overhauling of CHP Gen-sets Please note we are looking for candidates that are geographically able to cover West London, across the M4 Corridor / Lower Western Region of the UK