Electronics Design Engineer Job in Sunbury Common UK
Electronics Design Engineer – Analogue & Digital Circuit Design – Surrey.
Are you the right applicant for this opportunity? Find out by reading through the role overview below.
Degree qualified Electronics Engineer with 2+ years’ industrial experience, ideally within a Communications, Medical, Instrumentation or Acoustics environment and with proven Analogue Design skills, will contribute their R&D expertise for new and enhanced products in the company’s wind sensor range.
The ideal Electronics Design Engineer will bring:
* A Bachelors / Masters Degree in an Electronics field.
* Proven experience of analogue and digital circuit design.
* PCB schematic design using Altium.
* Signal Processing.
* Analogue circuit design for data acquisition and processing.
* Python scripting (not essential).
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
The successful Electronics Design Engineer will work within a small, dynamic team where research and development is key to contributing to every stage of both new and enhanced products.
Sorry – no sponsorship available