Job Role: Technician (Days)
Brief Summary of Duties / Responsibilities:
- To undertake maintenance and servicing of vehicles and trailers to VOSA and manufacturers standards.
- Undertake maintenance of equipment and ancillary equipment to manufacturers and Company standards and procedures.
- Complete all relevant paperwork and documentation e.g. service sheets, defect reports, Job cards.
- Assist in the ordering of parts when authorized and making sure all parts are booked to the correct jobs.
- To access Scania systems such as the Intranet, Citrix, Multi or SAIL and implement the necessary procedures.
- Report, inspect and document findings and faults to equipment on a daily basis and throughout the course of the working day.
- To be flexible with regard to working hours as the needs of the business changes.
- To undertake appropriate training and personal development activities.
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Basic IT knowledge
- Experience working with Scania vehicles is advantageous but not essential
- Good organisational skills
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Have the ability to multi task and achieve key deadlines
Why work at SJ Bargh/ What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Career Progression
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Long Service Holiday Benefits
- An Optional Workplace Pension
- Full Uniform and necessary PPE provided
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- In-house CPC Training
- Contractual Sick Pay
- Varied shift patterns and opportunities to work rest days at premium rate
Hours/ Shift Patterns:
Who are we:
SJ Bargh Ltd is a leading provider of Specialised Logistics, General Haulage, Palletised Distribution Network and Warehousing Services to clients throughout the UK. We pride ourselves on providing high levels of service to our customer base, building long term relationships which are integral to our customers own business provision.