Starting Salary up to £32k depending on experience
+ excellent benefits package
Salary will rise after more experience is gained
shifts based position including days, nights and weekends
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A formal engineering related qualification to NVQ level 3
- previous maintenance experience on machinery
- Good technical ability on fault-finding
- Ambition to progress in engineering
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to impart knowledge effectively to others
- Good organisation skills, able to prioritise
- Some knowledge of electronics and sensors.
- This role involves working at height using a variety of access equipment, so technicians need to be comfortable working at heights
Working within the maintenance team, this role will involve:
- To assist carrying out planned maintenance across a manufacturing site in an accurate, timely and safe manner ensuring maintenance procedures are followed
- Update records of work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores and training given
- Respond to and diagnose equipment breakdowns, resolving issues and auctioning repairs
- Perform daily housekeeping and cleaning duties of equipment
- Analyse data to find solutions to improve machinery performance, providing reports where necessary
- Complete quality inspections to ensure work is completed to a safe standard
Blenheim Mason Ltd operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Blenheim Mason Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets.
You may have experience of the following: Maintenance Engineer, Preventive Maintenance, Siemens S7, Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, FMCG, Maintenance Electrician, Multi Skilled Maintenance, Multi Skilled Electrical, Multi Skilled Mechanical, Electrical Fitter, Mechanical fitter, Manufacturing Technician, Maintenance Craftsmen, Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician, Shift Engineer, Maintenance Fitter
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90933493