Employer Terms R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group, Trading as REngineeringJobs.com / RConstructionjobs.com
- Clients Responsibilities
- CV Services
- Payment Terms and Conditions
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- Third Party CV Providers
Any advertising material or image supplied by a client for display on the www.REngineeringJobs.com or www.RConstructionJobs.com web sites.
The person(s), company or business to whom the services are provided to.
The person(s), company or business to whom the Client(s) services are provided.
The person who submitted their CV or registration to www.REngineeringJobs.com and whose details are set out within the CV.
R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group main client
- By registering or submitting details to Quaeritis Group trading as R Job Network Ltd (both client and member) I hereby state that I have read www.REngineeringJobs.com terms and conditions and agree with the rules set out governing the use of the www.REngineeringJobs.com site.
- Any alterations, or variations to these terms and conditions must be confirmed in writing by R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group. and shall be ineffective unless and until so confirmed.
- R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group may at its discretion report any contravention, by the Client, of the Data Protection Acts, 1984 and 1998 or any improper use of the site to the Department of Employment, the Data Protection Registrar, the Association of On-line Recruiters and the REC & The IOC or any other authority it sees as fit and proper.
- The Client enters into the Contract as the principal, notwithstanding that the Client may be an Advertising Agent or an Agency ultimately acting as Agent for an end client and as principal, warrants that it is authorised by the end client to place advertisements.
- The Client shall comply with the provisions of the Data Protection Acts, 1984 and 1998 in relation to all R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group member details.
It is the Clients responsibility to take up references and to satisfy itself regarding the accuracy, availability, suitability, integrity and reliability of all members whose CV's are provided by R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group
All and any subsequent dealings between the Client and any member are the responsibility of the Client.
- The Client shall obtain permission from the member prior to submitting their CV to any Client.
- Due to the sensitive nature of information contained in a members CV., the Client shall not transmit or distribute any CV or other information received from R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group to any person(s), company or business other than for the purpose of finding employment for those members as set out in these terms and conditions.
- The client undertakes not to pass on any log in details to any third party unless agreed in writing with R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group
R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group
- R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group will host advertisements supplied by the Client on its web sites, in the form and format agreed and for the fees set out in the contract.
The client shall provide R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group advertisements in the format set out in the contract.
- Lineage advertisements will be sent out, via-jobs-by-email, to R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group members matching the vacancy requirements once every 28 days unless otherwise agreed by R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group.
- Lineage advertisements will remain live on the site for 28 days or the agreed paid for period.
- R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group aims to resolve all clients' queries within 24 hours or we will give the client two free lineage advertisements. Offer only open to existing clients. Offer can not run in conjunction with any other offer or special promotion. Queries must be received by e-mail or telephone between 9.30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday. R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group reserves the right to refuse any claim.
- Lineage advertisements must not contain a reference to a client’s web site, Phone number or email address unless agreed by R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group in writing
- Lineage advertisements may only contain details of one vacancy.
- R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group cannot guarantee the number of impressions a Job advertisement or any other branding material including banners, logos, Emails will receive.
- Banner advertisements must be supplied in the agreed format, set out in the contract. Any additional work needed to artwork will be charged at 50 pounds per hour.
- For an agreed fee R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group will undertake electronic artwork for client banners, display advertisements and corporate pages.
- The availability of banner space throughout the site is not guaranteed, and is entirely at the discretion of R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group
- Display advertisements normally only contain details of one job vacancy, each additional vacancy displayed will be charged at the rate set out in the contract.
- Clients may cancel any R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group service in writing. Any cancelled services by clients will be charged at the full rate as set out in the contract for services unless otherwise agreed in writing by R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group
- REngineeringJobs.com has the right and sole discretion to decline, amend or suspend any advertisement received.
- REngineeringJobs.com will make members CV available to clients, who have selected and paid for the CV search service, for the purposes of online CV searches. The service is subject to any instruction from members with regards to the availability of their details.
- CVs are only made available to agencies and employers for the purpose of securing suitable employment. R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group makes no guarantee whatsoever to the availability of members.
- R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group cannot guarantee the number of CVs available on the database on any given day or for in what location or industry.
- When applying for a role in the first instance, the CV used will be uploaded to the R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group database and will be made available to agencies and employers.
- R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group does not allow any third party technology such as harvesting or scraping tools to access the CV Search facility unless agreed in writing, any such breach will incur a cost of £10 per CV accessed or downloaded
- Access to R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group is given on the express understanding that the terms contained within the Employer Terms are agreed upon each log-in
- Any Company or Person found to be using third party log-in details supplied directly or indirectly without the consent of R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group will be subject to potential prosecution for theft, fraud and computer misuse act and will be invoiced the fee of £20,000 + VAT plus £10 for each CV downloaded or obtained.
- Any Client or Person who has knowingly supplied access to a third party and none paid client to access the CV Search facility without consent from R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group will be subject to a further charge of £50,000 + VAT on top of any other monies already paid plus the client agrees to cover any and all legal costs in the recovery of any such data obtained by the third party and agree to indemnify R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group in further legal action taken against such party or claim made resulting in such actions.
- No liability will be accepted by R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group in connection with any web site controlled by a third party that may be accessed from this web site. R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group does not endorse or authorise the contents of any such site.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at the user's own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- Responsibility for the contents of job adverts submitted to R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group rests solely with the Advertiser. In displaying any such adverts R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group do not accept any responsibility for ensuring that material submitted is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations. The Advertiser agrees to accept full responsibility and indemnify R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group or its partners against any legal action resulting in any potential breach of law.
- R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group disclaims all warranties (express and implied), representations or assurances of any kind relating to the accuracy, content or fitness for any purpose of the information that appears on the web site.
- R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group reserve the right to withdraw, interrupt or restrict access to the website for any reason whatsoever.
- In no circumstances will R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group be liable, in contract, tort, (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever and whatever the cause thereof, (i) for any increased costs or expenses, (ii) for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues, or anticipated savings, or (iii) for any special, indirect or consequential damage of any nature whatsoever from use of the website
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Payment is due within 14 days of the invoice. In the case of late payment interest will accrue day to day at the rate of 8% above the official dealing rate of the Bank of England in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial (Interest) Act 1998.
- All rates quoted are exclusive of Value Added Tax which shall be added at the applicable rate.
- If payment has not been received under the agreed terms the account will be put into suspension and access will not be granted until the payment has cleared, any suspension includes any dates the products or services were obtained or purchased to use and can not be added or extended onto any such agreement signed.
- The Client accepts that once the agreement is signed the contract is binding and shall remain in force for the duration and cost set within the service agreement unless otherwise agreed in writing from the Managing Director of R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group
Governing Law and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of its courts.
Third Party Registrations
- Third party registrations provided by services such as CV Distribution services or other such services where the Job Seeker Registration is created by someone other than the owner of such details does so with the express authority of the person being registered. Any such registration is regarded as accepted responsibility from the company or agent who provides the registrations and indemnifies R Job Network Ltd / Quaeritis Group of any legal action resulting from the submission of such details.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for Quaeritis Ltd (www.whodoyouseek.com,www.REngineeringJobs.com, www.RConstructionJobs.com)
www.rengineeringjobs.com and www.rconstructionjobs.com are brands and websites owned by Quaeritis who trade with the website www.whodoyouseek.com
These terms and conditions govern your use of the Quaeritis ltd websites. Our terms have been provided and approved by legal documents provider LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
You will be able to access the majority of all Websites without having to register any details with us. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered, including the ability to apply for any jobs]
Jobseekers may upload a CV during registrations. All CVs will become be visible to our clients within the recruiter CV database and search facility. Candidates can edit all information submitted at any time using the [Edit] options can be found in the candidate home and job seeker dashboard.
Please ensure that only data you are happy sharing with our clients is contained in your CV. Full control over what you share can be also be found in the job seeker dashboard.
- Our Jobs-By-Email feature, if selected upon registration or in account settings, will allow emails to be sent to the opted-in jobseeker, on a daily basis, emails containing jobs, that will be relevant to the skills, qualifications and location of a jobseeker, extracted our current vacancies list. It can, if you have selected YES to: [willing to relocate], populate the email jobs in other locations in addition to any current local vacancies.
- For candidates that have been sourced via our Recruitment Process Outsourcing (PPO) division we will notify each candidate on a daily basis of matching jobs that meet criteria on a daily basis. Our sourcing partners including (CV Wow, FreeMyCV, CV Sources, HelpMeRecruit) are tasked with identifying talent that matches our client jobs profile using publish and open sources of job seeker information. We rely on Legitimate Interest legislation to communicate with such candidates.
USE OF WEBSITE
- The content of this website is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should conduct your own due-diligence as to the veracity of any information on the site. Please use your own judgement before acting on the basis of what you see. Unless expressly stated in writing by us or required by law, we give no warranties of any kind in relation to any information on the site.
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website, under the provision that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our express permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- No part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- Information posted within the job vacancies is done so under full warranty and indemnity by the client posting such vacancies.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
When using this website you shall neither post or send, to-or-from this website, any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful to any Quaeritis property, operational effectiveness or business value. In particular, but not exhaustively: computer viruses, Trojan horses, spy-ware, scraping or crawling bots, corrupted data, or any other software or data which has the capacity, or potentially capacity, to be harmful to: Quaeritis or any of its associates’ websites, or its business operational effectiveness, or product value, or clients.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third-party website and have no responsibility for such third-party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third-party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you.
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
- If you choose to link to our website you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material posted on this Website may, on occasion, be out of date, or on rare occasions, contain incorrect information. We make no commitment to ensure that such posted material is always correct and/or up-to-date.
- The material on this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind outside those listed in this document. In the strictest legal sense, we provide access and use of this website on the acknowledgement by the user that the sites owners are held indemnified from any representations, warranties and conditions which are not covered in our terms and conditions document.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
Validity of these General Terms
If any part or provision of these General Terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These General Terms are governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim brought by you arising from, or related to, use of the Site and Services and these General Terms.